Working Through Organisational Change
Organisational Change is Complex and Challenging
It demands new cultures, new perspectives, new attitudes, new behaviours, as well as new working practices
48 Coaching Questions help you
- manage change in the workplace
- learn how to implement change
- learn how to overcome resistance to change
- prepare for discussions with team members
Those leading the change often focus on improvement in tangible measures like work processes, cost reductions and head count yet often appear to take no account that the most significant effect on business performance is the potentially difficult, bewildering and often painful time for people impacted.
The bottom line is that organisational change can negatively impact performance when people are concerned at best and fearful and disengaged at worst.
Working Through Organisational Change is a just-in-time tool that will enable you to have real conversations with people about things that matter to them whilst the organisation continues to change.
This edition contains
48 Insightful Coaching Questions
7 Top Tips for Working Through Organisational Change
35 Skill Prompts remind the user about how to have high impact conversations that make a difference to people in organisations undergoing change
- Aspiring Managers and Leaders
- 1st Line Managers, including Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Experienced Managers and Leaders who have not previously had any formal training on how to manage change effectively
- Experienced Managers working on raising their level of capability/understanding around change management
- All levels of Managers and Leaders requiring a just in time tool/reminder on how to manage change
- Coaches and trainers working with Leaders and Managers to raise their level of capability/understanding around delegation.
Fink is passionate about conversation. We are on a mission to get people talking about the things that matter. We help families, schools, organisations and health care professionals start important conversations.
Can I pay by Purchase Order?
Yes, we accept purchase orders (PO's) from schools and organisations. Please email your order to email@example.com
What is your risk?
Nothing - You must be 100% satisfied with any item you ever order from us. If not, return your purchase and you will promptly receive a full refund.